Sept 19, 2008 Eggs!

Have you ever tried mopping your floor with eggs? I don't recommend it! I just finished cleaning my kitchen floor unexpectedly. (Not that it didn't need it!) It all started about an hour ago when I was looking in the refrigerator for something to fix for lunch. I pulled out the sliding shelf where I keep the eggs. I guess I pulled a little too far, and all the eggs fell on the floor. Unfortunately, I had about 40-42 eggs! (I buy them in flats {2 flats come together, 30 eggs in each flat} and I had a full flat plus about a dozen more. ) Only 5 eggs survived the fall, and I was only able to salvage 14 to scramble. Needless to say, I think I'll have scrambled eggs for lunch! Of course, 14 are a little too many for one meal. Omelet anyone?
By the way, I don't recommend using eggs for room fresheners either! :(

No comments: