Hannah
May 14, 2011 - Grandbaby #6

Hannah Claire was born May 14 to James and Jayme. She weighed in at 6 lbs., 4 oz. I (Cindy) was able to fly to Kentucky getting there about 7 hours after she was born. (I would have gotten there on time, but bad weather caused delays and cancellations of flights. God was - and is - in control!)

A few days later, Hannah's bilirubin was high, so she had to go back to the hospital for phototherapy. I thought she looked cute with her 'sun glasses' on.



Happy Family



I had planned on making a quilt even before we knew Hannah was on the way. I started it in Dec. and was able to finish it before she was born!!!

The pattern is the "Stars" version of "Stars and Ribbons Crib Quilt" by Debbie Mumm

Back side of the quilt - (hand quilted)
The blue backing is darker than it appears in the picture.

No comments: