LBN Water System



Through June, Ken and I are acting as host and hostess at Las Buenas Nuevas, CAM's rest and retreat center in Panajachel - Lake Atitlan. It is beautiful here. Our 'job' is to help guests (fellow missionaries, Guatemalan pastors, church workers, work teams, etc.) and also make sure things are running smoothly. Also, Ken is working on the water system here. He has spent a lot of time trying to get the water from the well clear and clean. A new water filtration system was installed last year, but recently it hasn't been working quite right. Ken is trying to figure out what needs to be done to rectify the situation.
We are still doing our regular ministry things, so we drive back and forth to the capital 2 1/2 hours away - through Patzun - every few days. It makes for a busy schedule to say the least. We appreciate your prayers!

1 comment:

For Such A Time as This said...

Hi, my husband and I are missionaries here in Guate, and have stayed at Buenas Nuevas several times. Sadly, the contact info we have is wrong, and when I googled it, the only thing I came up with was your blog. (Your grandkids are very cute, by the way) Do you have contact information for the retreat center? If you could pass it on to me, I would greatly appreciate it. My email is viogiti@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless.
Regan P.
Juventud con una Mision